Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
#2 53221 Rr 223 Road, Rural Strathcona County
Amazing 5 bedroom Timber Frame home ideally located just 5 mins away from Sherwood Park, & 20 away from Edmonton on a fully fenced & private 2.33 acre lot w/ plenty of mature trees. The vaulted ceilings frame the beautiful hand planed douglas fir timbers making this home like no other. With over 4600 sq feet of finished living space you have room for the whole family. The large chefs kitchen has plenty of room to work, high end stainless steel appliances, 2 fridges, gas stove, custom walnut cabinetry, massive granite island with sink, and quartz counter tops with another sink over looking the huge multi tier cedar deck. Master is large with 5pc ensuite with steam shower, soaker tub & custom closet. Flex room is ideal for home office, library, or guest room. Laundry's a quick chore with 2 Washers & Dryers and a laundry sink. Attached heated triple garage is a dream, its own washroom, 220v - 30 & 20 amp plugs, cabinetry, lots of storage, floor drain & 30 amp RV plug on the side of the house.
Price Change Notification
Please email me if the price of this listing is reduced to:
- MLS® #E4067735
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage3,088
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style4 Level Split
- FeaturesDeck, Fire Pit, Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Detectors Smoke, Porch, Gazebo, Hot Water Natural Gas, Open Beam, Parking-Extra, Parking-Plug-Ins, Vaulted Ceiling, Vinyl Windows, Workshop
- ParkingHeated, RV Parking, 220 Volt Wiring, Insulated, Triple Garage Attached
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Private Setting, Treed Lot, Corner, Fenced, Landscaped, Vegetable Garden
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationInsulated Concrete Form
- Address#2 53221 Rr 223 Road
- AreaRural Strathcona County
- SubdivisionQueensdale Place South
- CityRural Strathcona County
- Postal CodeT8E 2K1
- InteriorLinoleum, Hardwood, Non-Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Window Coverings, Dryer-Two, Refrigerators-Two, Washers-Two, Hood Fan, Oven-Microwave, Stove-Gas, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- FireplacesGas, Stone Facing
- # of Stories3
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2017 at 9:31pm MDT.