Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2 53221 Rr 223 Rd Road, Rural Strathcona County
Gorgeous 5 bedroom Timber Frame home ideally located just 5 mins away from Sherwood Park, 15mins from Edmonton on a fully fenced & private 2.33 acre lot w/ plenty of mature trees. The vaulted ceilings are framed by the beautiful hand planed douglas fir timbers make this home like no other. With over 4600 sq feet of finished living space you have room for the whole family. The large chefs kitchen has plenty of room to work, high end stainless steel appliances, 2 fridges, gas stove, custom walnut cabinetry, massive granite island with sink, & quartz counter tops with another sink over looking the HUGE multi tier cedar deck. Master is large with 5pc ensuite including steam shower, soaker tub & custom closet. Flex room is ideal for home office, library, or guest room. Laundry's a quick chore with 2 Washers & Dryers and a laundry sink. Attached heated triple garage is a dream, 220v - 30 & 20 amp plugs, cabinetry, lots of storage, floor drain, & even has its own washroom! 30 amp RV plug outside.
Price Change Notification
Please email me if the price of this listing is reduced to:
- MLS® #E4096411
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,088
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style4 Level Split
- FeaturesCarbon Monoxide Detectors, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Fire Pit, Gazebo, Hot Water Natural Gas, Insulation-Upgraded, No Animal Home, Open Beam, Vaulted Ceiling
- Parking220 Volt Wiring, Heated, Insulated, Over Sized, RV Parking, Triple Garage Attached
- # of Garages3
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Corner, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Private Setting, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionSee Remarks
- FoundationInsulated Concrete Form
- Address2 53221 Rr 223 Rd Road
- AreaRural Strathcona County
- SubdivisionQueensdale Place North
- CityRural Strathcona County
- Postal CodeT8E 2K1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDryer-Two, Refrigerators-Two, Washers-Two, Garage Heater, Dishwasher - Energy Star, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Humidifier-Power (Furnace), Oven-Microwave, Stove-Gas, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartly Finished, Full
- FireplacesGas, Mantel, Stone Facing
- # of Stories3
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2018 at 2:32pm MDT.