Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1124 119 Street, Edmonton
Aristocratic artistry, the epitome of elegance and refined taste. One of a kind gated estate nestled on 1/2 acre prime ravine lot backing onto the Mactaggart Sanctuary in Brookhollow. Architecturally designed & custom built with 4725 sq ft above grade plus fully finished walk-out basement provides 8000 sq ft of impressive space. From its grand gated entrance, to its soaring ceilings every square foot is meticulously constructed with the finest workmanship & materials. Formal living & dining room, stunning stone fireplace, handcrafted staircase, custom designed crystal chandeliers. Luxurious main floor private retreat owner's suite has spa ensuite bath, his/her closets with stunning views. Gourmet Chef's kitchen has everything. A morning room & family has gorgeous windows. Designed for entertaining with 4 bedrooms, formal rooms, recreation, theatre, wine, spa, hobby, workout, numerous features. Custom underground garage, a car collector's dream. Stunning landscaping. It's private and exceptional.
Price Change Notification
Please email me if the price of this listing is reduced to:
- MLS® #E4125936
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,725
- Year Built2003
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, Exercise Room, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Parking-Extra, Walkout Basement, Wet Bar
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingQuad or More Attached
- # of Garages4+
- ExteriorStucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Public Transportation, Schools, Airport Nearby, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Level Land, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, Private Setting, Ravine View, Shopping Nearby
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address1124 119 Street
- SubdivisionTwin Brooks
- Postal CodeT6J 7H7
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Slate
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Coverings, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Stove-Countertop Gas, Vacuum System Attachments, See Remarks, Dishwasher-Two, Air Conditioning-Central, Alarm/Security System, Garage Opener, Garburator, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-2, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walkout
- FireplacesGas, Glass Door, Stone Facing
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2019 at 12:31pm MST.