Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 1801 & 1802 10721 Saskatchewan Drive, Edmonton
SPECTACULAR PANORAMIC VIEWS OF THE RIVER VALLEY & DOWNTOWN SKYLINE - the ENTIRE 18TH FLOOR is yours! Step right off the elevator into 3923 sq ft of luxurious living space w/ private balconies showcasing breathtaking views in every direction. The main living area boasts rich hdwd flooring & more than enough space for entertaining all your family and friends! The peninsula-style kitchen has been renovated & opens onto the south facing family rm which features 1 of the 4 impressive balconies. The massive master suite offers a private balcony, 4 pc ensuite, walk-in closet & a wall of windows highlighting the gorgeous downtown skyline. This incredible unit also incls a formal dining room w/access to 3rd balcony, 2nd bdrm, office & laundry rm. Move in today & find yourself in one of Edmonton's most affluent complexes w/amenities such as an exercise rm, party rm w/kitchen, guest suite, hobby rm, games rm & car wash. 2 underground stalls & 2 storage units complete the package on this once in a lifetime property.
Price Change Notification
Please email me if the price of this listing is reduced to:
- MLS® #E4129168
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,924
- Year Built1990
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesNo Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Car Wash, Exercise Room, Gazebo, Guest Suite, Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Party Room, Secured Parking, Security Door, Social Rooms, Storage-In-Suite, Storage-Locker Room
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingHeated, Parkade, Underground
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, River Valley View, View Lake, Water Front
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 1801 & 1802 10721 Saskatchewan Drive
- Postal CodeT6E 6J5
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Carpet
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Washer, Microwave Hood Cover, Oven-Built-In, Stove-Countertop Electric, Window Coverings, Refrigerators-Two
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$2,507
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 2:46pm MDT.