Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16552 133 Street, Edmonton
GORGEOUS BRAND NEW 2 STOREY in Oxford. This high end home has lots to offer, numerous upgrades include; rich hardwood & porcelain flooring, quartz counter tops throughout, L.E.D lighting and fireplace, the list goes on! You are greeted by a grand entrance way with soaring ceilings, a spacious living room, and family room, dream chefs kitchen with plenty of custom cabinetry and pantry, stylish island. A sunny breakfast/dining area leads to a large deck with bbq gas hook up and a massive yard. Huge windows flood this home with plenty of natural light. Main level also offers a den & 4pc full bath. The upper level offers a beautiful master retreat, walk in closet & luxury 5 pc ensuite with jaccuzi tub, bonus room, 3 additional rooms, another 5pc bath & laundry room. This superb home has an impressive exterior, situated on a 8000sqft pie shaped lot fully landscaped. dble over sized garage w/insulation. SEPARATE basement entrance, One of the only new built homes left in Oxford – Do not miss out on this one.
Price Change Notification
Please email me if the price of this listing is reduced to:
- MLS® #E4136033
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,058
- Year Built2018
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesGreen Building, Vacuum System-Roughed-In, Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Ceiling 9 ft., Closet Organizers, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Porch, Hot Water Natural Gas, Laundry-Same Floor, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Secured Parking, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Insulated, Over Sized
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address16552 133 Street
- Postal CodeT6V 0J4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesGarage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementUnfinished, Full
- FireplacesGas, Mantel
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2019 at 1:31am MST.