Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Edmonton
ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING! This stunning West Edm home has it all. Perfect for family and entertaining, SPECTACULAR river valley views & private location. Behind a gated entrance is a picturesque tree lined driveway that leads to this meticulously designed & maintained estate home. The grand entrance opens to a formal dining room, office w/ custom cabinetry & sitting area w/ a grand stoned fireplace. The chef's kitchen features stainless industrial grade appliances, granite countertops, 2 islands & a spacious dining area. Take in spectacular views of the river valley through 3 walls of windows wrapping around the great room. The 2nd floor boasts 4 bedrooms w/ ensuites, kids play areas, crafting room, laundry room & a master suite w/ a double sided stoned fireplace, workout area, 5 piece spa ensuite, and a HUGE walk-in closet. The bsmt features a glassed wall gymnasium, bar w/ wine room, 2 more bedrooms, theatre room and a prof. designed memorabilia room. Boarded rink, 5 car garage and much more. A MUST SEE!
Price Change Notification
Please email me if the price of this listing is reduced to:
- MLS® #E4136256
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage8,311
- Year Built2012
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Barbecue-Built-In, Ceiling 10 ft., Closet Organizers, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Fire Pit, Hot Tub, Insulation-Upgraded, No Smoking Home, Programmable Thermostat, Sprinkler System-Underground, Vinyl Windows
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Heated, Insulated, Quad or More Attached
- # of Garages6+
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Low Maintenance Landscape, Private Setting, Ravine View, River Valley View, River View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View Downtown
- RoofSee Remarks
- ConstructionWood Frame
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Alarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Freezer, Garburator, Oven-Microwave, Storage Shed, Stove-Countertop Gas, Vacuum System Attachments, Washer, Window Coverings, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Refrigerators-Two, Oven Built-In-Two
- HeatingForced Air-2, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Stone Facing
- # of Stories3
- HOA Fees500.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
Listing information last updated on March 23rd, 2019 at 3:01pm MDT.