Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15503 Rio Terrace Drive, Edmonton
EXTRAORDINARY, EXCEPTIONAL, STUNNING! Resting upon a very serene and tranquil 14,000+ sqft lot, sitting above the North Saskatchewan River, is this refurbished masterpiece! Offering over 5500 sqft of total living space, this luxury home has undergone a complete transformation and is now one of a kind. The main floor features a dream kitchen, open living area, spacious dining, 3 large bedrooms including the gorgeous master retreat w/spa like ensuite, steam shower and dual closets. The lower level offers a huge rec area, wet bar, 2 additional bedrooms w/jack-jill ensuite, den area, and plenty of storage. Outside you will enjoy the breathtaking river views and relaxing privacy. Quality features of this dream include: premium cabinetry, granite counters, white oak floors, high end appliances, 2 gas fireplaces, new electrical, plumbing, fixtures, windows, roof, hvac, landscaping, deck, and much more. Located in one of Edmonton's most desirable areas. Rarely do opportunities this good present themselves!
Price Change Notification
Please email me if the price of this listing is reduced to:
- MLS® #E4142812
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,791
- Year Built1969
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Wet Bar
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Heated, Over Sized
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Private Setting, Ravine View, River Valley View, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address15503 Rio Terrace Drive
- SubdivisionRio Terrace
- Postal CodeT5R 3L1
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerators-Two, Stove-Countertop Inductn, Air Conditioning-Central, Alarm/Security System, Garburator
- HeatingForced Air-1, Forced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Tile Surround
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPatricia Heights
- MiddleLaurier Heights
- HighJasper Place
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2019 at 2:16am MST.