Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11163 118 Street, Edmonton
This 1952 bungalow charmer located in Prince Rupert has tons of character. Home offers 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths with over 900 Sq Ft of living space. The main floor features a spacious floor plan with hardwood flooring throughout the living room, master and second bedroom. The fully finished basement features a second family room, kitchen, 3rd bedroom with a 4 piece bathroom. Upgrades include a new furnace, hot water tank, insulation etc. You will love the massive private backyard with mature trees. Close to all amenities, minutes away from downtown and walking distance from Kingsway restaurants and shopping centers. You don't want to miss this!
Price Change Notification
Please email me if the price of this listing is reduced to:
- MLS® #E4144565
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage909
- Year Built1952
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesSee Remarks
- ParkingOff Street, Parking Pad Cement or Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Paved Lane, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address11163 118 Street
- SubdivisionPrince Rupert
- Postal CodeT5G 2W8
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Coverings, See Remarks, Storage Shed, Refrigerators-Two, Stoves-Two
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryJOHN A. MCDOUGALL SCHOOL
- MiddleSPRUCE AVENUE SCHOOL
- HighVICTORIA SCHOOL
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 1:01am MDT.