Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13044-13046 102 Street, Edmonton
NEWER 2 storey side by side duplex with over 1350 sq/ft above grade per side. EACH SIDE was roughed in with a separate entry to allow for basement suitability which is now LEGAL to do. Main floors have LARGE master bedrooms, 3 piece baths, living room with gas FIREPLACE, large U-SHAPED KITCHENS, and access to the huge DECK overlooking the spacious yard. Upper floors have 2 MORE bedrooms and full 4 piece baths. Southerly unit has a FINISHED BASEMENT that with a rec room, gas fireplace, bedroom, laundry room and 4 piece bath; the northerly unit is unspoiled and awaits that 2nd suite! Large DOUBLE DETACHED garage in the rear fenced yard. Shows well and is a UNIQUE PRODUCT that can have two more SUITES legally. See it, you’ll love this place!
Price Change Notification
Please email me if the price of this listing is reduced to:
- MLS® #E4152726
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage2,713
- Year Built2006
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeDuplex Side By Side
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesExterior Walls- 2x6', Hot Water Natural Gas, Programmable Thermostat, Vinyl Windows, Laundry-In-Suite
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Back Lane
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address13044-13046 102 Street
- Postal CodeT5E 4J5
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAppliances Negotiable
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, See Remarks
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryEcole Pierre Lacombe
- HighQueen Elizabeth
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 6:31pm MDT.