Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4600 33 Street, Athabasca Town
Well-maintained bi-level conveniently located on a large corner lot in a quiet neighborhood close to schools and services. The main floor features a bright front living room with large windows which opens up to the newly renovated kitchen which has plenty of cabinets and counter space. The dining area has plenty of natural light and opens out to the back deck. This home features 4 bedrooms and 1.5 baths. The basement is finished with a huge rec room with a wood burning stove. The spacious yard is partially fenced and is landscaped with mature trees and lilac bushes and comes with a storage shed.
Price Change Notification
Please email me if the price of this listing is reduced to:
- MLS® #E4159418
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,002
- Year Built1983
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingFront Drive Access
- Exterior FeaturesPlayground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Landscaped
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address4600 33 Street
- AreaAthabasca Town
- SubdivisionAthabasca Town
- CityAthabasca Town
- Postal CodeT9S 1P5
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Refrigerators-Two, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesWood, Freestanding, Woodstove
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 10:01pm MDT.